Monday 28 January 2013

ASOS Treats

Whenever ASOS and Unidays collaborate to give us overworked and underpaid students 25% off, I cannot resist.
I might have slightly blew the budget this time...but I love all my new pieces. All prices below are shown before discount added as the discount is no longer available, sorry folks!

Motel Penny Smock Dress - £45, a pricey item for sure but I was excited to get a lusted piece by Motel for cheaper than usual and not to mention it ticks three of this Spring/Summer's trends: monochrome, stripes and smock shape! Perfection!
3 Row Twist Necklace - £8, wouldn't usually justify paying so much for costume jewellery but it's such a statement piece that I will wear again and again, day and night. 
Barry M High Shine Gel Finish Nail Polish in Prickly Pear -  £3.99, a bit of a random purchase I know but with the 25% discount and the fact I have been wanting this shade for a while I thought 'why the hell not?'
Tutu Leather Peep Toe Shoe Boot - I did not receive the student discount with these babies as they were already on sale for £27.50 down from £50...cannot complain! 
So did you guys pick up any sneaky purchases to cheer you up with the workload that's already piling up despite only being a couple weeks into the semester?

I have gone a bit crazy on the shopping front recently - definitely on a spending ban from now on...which is proving very hard since ASOS now have 70% sale on lots of more items!

Eda Love

4 comments:

  1. this striped dress is so lovely, love the way the stripes change direction!
    also the colour of that barry m nail varnish is so nice.
    im so glad im not a student, or i wouldnt be able to help myself during these promotions! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the striped dress <3 motel always has the nicest fitting and looking clothes x

    ReplyDelete