Saturday 11 May 2013

My oh my! New hair

Ohh dear, it's been quite a while hasn't it! I have been really struggling with exams and everything (slow internet grr) recently that I have had no blogging inspiration. Hopefully now that most of my hardest exams are out of the way, I can continue blogging as I really have missed it! 
Anyway my newest blog post is to showcase my new 'dramatic' new hair. I was bored of my ombre hair and was incredibly attracted to this colour when shopping at Tesco with my mum over Easter and since I saw it I couldn't get the thought of trying it out of my head. Then when I saw all the XXL color's were on sale at both Boots and Superdrug at the moment I knew it was meant to be :) 

Live Color XXL Colour Intense Cosmic Blue 90 - £3.99 at Superdrug

So, I done it:
From this...
...to this :) 

Even though it's called 'Cosmic Blue' it looks black most of the time but in direct sunlight it does have a cool blue hue. I am very happy with the results (despite missing out a few strands of my hair, woops!). I do feel a bit like it's a 'new me' a little edgier than the average 'sweet girl' brunette haha!

Thoughts?

Eda Love

1 comment:

  1. nice! (:

    xx

    i am back with a new blog:
    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete